SocietyOne Credit Score $10k draw
Terms & Conditions of Entry
- These Terms & Conditions apply to the SocietyOne Credit Score $10k prize draw promoted by SocietyOne Services Pty Ltd ACN 609 495 409 of Level 10, 309 George Street, Sydney, NSW 2000 (“SocietyOne” or the “Promoter”) (the “Promotion” or “Prize Draw”).
- We recommend that you read these Terms & Conditions in full. Information on how to enter the Promotion and information in relation to the prizes form part of these Terms & Conditions. Participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
- The Promotion commences at 00:01 AEDT on 9 August 2021 and ends at 23:59 AEDT on 31 October 2021 (“Promotion Period”).
Eligibility and Entry
- Entry to the Promotion is open to permanent Australian Residents who are aged 18 years or older (“Eligible Entrants”) and who meet the Entry Requirements. For the purposes of these Terms & Conditions, “Australian Resident” means a person who resides in Australia at the start of the Promotion Period and who holds Australian citizenship or holds an Australian permanent residency visa. Employees of SocietyOne Australia Pty Ltd and their related bodies corporate (as that term is defined in the Corporations Act2001) or the immediate family of employees of those entities are ineligible to enter. For the purposes of these Terms & Conditions, “immediate family” means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- The Promotion is open to Eligible Entrants who, during the Promotion Period, register with SocietyOne Services Pty Ltd to receive a free credit score via www.societyone.com.au (Entry Requirements). The Promotion is not open to any person who registered with SocietyOne and received a credit score prior to the commencement of the Promotion Period.
- Each Eligible Entrant who meets the Entry Requirements during the Promotion Period will receive one automatic entry in the Prize draw. There is a maximum of one (1) entry per Eligible Entrant.
- There will be one (1) prize of $10,000 AUD. The total allocated Prize pool is a maximum of $10,000 (“Prize Pool”).
- The Prize draw will be conducted by [SocietyOne Australia Pty Ltd at Level 10, 309 George Street, Sydney NSW 2000] and will take place at 2:00pm (AEDT) on 5 November 2021.
- In the event that the Prize become unavailable for reasons beyond SocietyOne’s control, SocietyOne may at its discretion substitute the Prize for an alternative prize, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Any taxes which may be payable as a consequence of receiving the Prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Any additional expenses involved are at the Prize winner’s expense.
- Allocation of the Prize to the winner is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prize winner will be notified by email via the contact details supplied by the Eligible Entrant to SocietyOne when registering to receive a credit score. The Prize winner will be notified by November 7 and the winner's name will be published at www.societyone.com.au.
- If necessary and at its complete discretion, SocietyOne may conduct an unclaimed prize draw in order to distribute any unclaimed Prize. All non-winning entries from the original draw will be included in the unclaimed prize draw. The unclaimed prize draw if needed will be conducted by SocietyOne on 7 February 2022 at 2pm. The winner of any unclaimed prize draw will be notified by email (to the email address supplied by the Eligible Entrant to SocietyOne when registering to receive a credit score) within 3 working days of the draw and the winner's name will be published at www.societyone.com.au.
- SocietyOne reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to request verification of age, identity, residential address of the winner and/or proof of entry validity and other information relevant to entry into or participation in this Promotion. SocietyOne reserves the right to disqualify any individual who: (a) is involved in any way with interfering or tampering with the conduct of the Promotion; or (b) SocietyOne deems has acted in a way which is contrary to the spirit of the Promotion.
- SocietyOne assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry in the Promotion or for inaccurate information by any person or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches. If such problems arise, SocietyOne may (where necessary with the approval of the relevant lottery authority) modify the Promotion.
- Where necessary and subject to the approval of the relevant lottery authorities (if required), SocietyOne reserves the right to modify and vary these Terms & Conditions and may withdraw the Promotion at any time. SocietyOne may exclude from the Promotion any entrant who breaches these Terms & Conditions or who acts in a way which is contrary to the spirit of the Promotion or these Terms & Conditions. Any decision of SocietyOne is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- To the extent permitted by law, SocietyOne and its related bodies corporate, and their officers, employees and agents, shall not be liable for any claims, damages, injuries, costs and expenses suffered, sustained or incurred (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) as a result of, or arising out of, or in any way connected with this Promotion and/or the Prizes or any act or omission (whether negligent or not) of SocietyOne or its related bodies corporate, or their officers, employees or agents.